Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tough week

I am only managing to make myself feel sicker and more overwhelmed with the whole course this week. I don't know how, but I have managed to get behind with particular readings and when I finally manage to settle down to focus, I cant.
Between the flu, work and some personal dramas over the past week, I am really feeling like I am slipping behind the eight ball. Right at this moment, having read all day long, I am going to change focus, go for a walk and try and clear my head a little. Maybe there will be some divine intervention from higher powers that will help simplify things...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, the semester will be over really quickly, and I figure the stress and bewilderment that goes with this course won't last very long.

    ReplyDelete