Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Im not sure

I seem to be digging a bigger hole for myself with assignment one. After much deliberation, I decided to go down the track of resourcing 'Special Education' needs within the curriculum, but I have discovered as I go on, I am needing to cover specific disabilities. Should I just be broad and include 10 resources to assist all of the disabilities, or should I be very specific and cover just one disability? My head just continues to spin after yet another weekend of assignment bliss. Thanks in advance, any assistance is much appreciated at this point.

1 comment:

  1. This course is always telling us to be specific and concise so I would go with a specific disability that you can find heaps of stuff about.
    I dropped this subject, it was in the too hard basket so when you get your comments back let me know what was expected so that I know for when I eventually do it.

    ReplyDelete