Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

one down

Well that assignment would have to be one of the most painful things I have put myself through in a number of years. It took me at least four weekends, and four solid days over Easter to get it done and I must say I am not entirely happy with it. I am still struggling bigtime with APA referencing style, particularly when referencing websites.
It is onto assignment number two now. I have packed all my coursework up brought it with me to Sydney. I am hoping to make this attempt a much improved one , but only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you. I finished on Monday but I don't think I have answered it properly. The problem is I'm not really sure how to fix it. Oh well I still have 2 days to try and fix it.

    ReplyDelete