Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 1, Term 2

Well after a holiday that involved whirlwind and unexpected travel and assignments, I must say I am exhausted on day one. I am finding full time work and study very demanding and at times way too much. On a more positive note, I am learning more and more everyday about my role as TL and where I fit in the scheme of an ILSC with the assistance of the readings and forums. I have so much to achieve and attempt to get up-and-running, but realise that each aspect of this complex and rewarding role takes time, research, communication, collaboration and a hell of a lot of patience and faith in my own ability. I look forward to learning more this term and hopefully continuing to manage the demands that seem to be at every turn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment