Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hitting the Wall

Well....nothing gets any easier it seems. I have spent the past 10 days dealing with a flu that has packed a punch and a half and left me lagging way behind the eight ball. I am trying to claw my way back and went back to work today. I have tried to keep up with readings and have made a good start on my next 2 assignments, but I am feeling less than confident about anything at the moment.

I somehow managed to fail my ETL401 assignment by one mark and I feel like it is going to take a miracle to pass this subject. The funny thing is, I felt like I produced a sound assignment and had a good understanding of the topic...how wrong I was!

It seems that the stress of full time work, study and home life is going to continue to manic for some time to come, I just hope the results of the hard work I am doing is reflected in my results very soon...only time will tell I guess.

2 comments:

  1. ask for an extension for your 2nd assignment. Roy is really good about it if you have been sick. It might take the pressure off a bit. don't worry it seems there are a few in the same boat. I only got 1 more mark than you so I have to do really well in this assignment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo... I failed by one mark too :) Dont despair things will pick up

    ReplyDelete